These terms apply to all access to and use of this site.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation all copyright, is owned by Brookfields or the relevant supplier of that content. Brookfields licences you to reproduce those works only if:
- the reproduction is for private or non-commercial purposes; and you ensure that the works are clearly attributed to Brookfields.
- if you wish to link to any part of this site you must get Brookfields prior written consent.
Content - General Information Only
The material on this site is only of general information value. No person should act or refrain from acting solely on the basis of this material. This material does not constitute legal advice and your access to this site does not give rise to a relationship of lawyer and client.
Any frames, links or other references to other websites, persons or information are produced solely for convenience. Those references are not to be taken as an endorsement of those parties or their products or services.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether expressed or implied) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through this site; and
- Brookfields will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or any content on or accessed through it.
- Notwithstanding the above you may have rights or remedies under New Zealand's Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Those rights or remedies are excluded to the extent that any use made of this site or its content is for business purposes.
Governing Law - Jurisdiction
These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this site are governed by New Zealand law and will be dealt with in the New Zealand courts.